We are pleased to announce the release of WooCommerce 6.6. This release should be backwards compatible with the previous version.
This release contains:
- 904 commits from 51 contributors in WooCommerce Core
- 97 commits from 21 contributors in WooCommerce Blocks
As always, we recommend creating a backup of your site and making sure that your theme and any other plugins are compatible before updating. You can check out this update guide for more information.
What’s new in 6.6?
- Added a new TikTok Marketing Extension. #32778
- WooCommerce Blocks updated to version 7.6.0. See the release posts for 7.5.0 and 7.6.0 for included changes.
- Updates to bump the tested WordPress version to 6.0 and the minimum version to 5.8, per our WordPress support policy.
These are just some of the changes that are included in WooCommerce 6.6. You can find the complete changelog for this release in the changelog.txt file.
Actions and Filters
This release adds 1 new action.
|Triggered right before the Pay for Order form, after validation of the order and customer.|
And 1 new filter.
|Filter to customize the count of orders that will be synchronized in each step of the custom orders table to/from posts table synchronization process.|
There are no database changes in this release.
There are no template changes in this release.
There are no deprecations in this release.
Reposted from WooCommerce