We are pleased to announce the release of WooCommerce 6.4. This release should be backwards compatible with the previous version.
This release contains:
- 277 commits from 37 contributors in WooCommerce Core
- 110 commits from 15 contributors in WooCommerce Admin
- 191 commits from 21 contributors in WooCommerce Blocks
As always, we recommend creating a backup of your site and making sure that your theme and any other plugins are compatible before updating. You can check out this update guide for more information.
What’s new in 6.4?
- WooCommerce Blocks: We’ve updated to the 7.2.1 version of the feature plugin. See the release posts for 7.1.0 and 7.0.0 to see what’s new.
- WooCommerce Admin: We’ve updated to the 3.3.2 version of the feature plugin. See the changelog to find out what’s new.
- With many of the preliminary decisions made, we’ve started working towards an implementation of custom tables for orders!
These are just some of the changes that are included in WooCommerce 6.4. You can find the complete changelog for this release in the changelog.txt file.
Reposted from WooCommerce