We are pleased to announce the release of WooCommerce 6.1. This release should be backwards compatible with the previous version.
This release contains:
- 309 commits from 35 contributors in WooCommerce Core
- 32 commits from 15 contributors in WooCommerce Admin
- 85 commits from 19 contributors in WooCommerce Blocks
- 78 commits from 8 contributors in ActionScheduler
As always, we recommend creating a backup of your site and making sure that your theme and any other plugins are compatible before updating. You can check out this update guide for more information.
What’s new in 6.1?
- WooCommerce Blocks: We’ve updated to the 6.5.1 version of the feature plugin. See the release posts for 6.4.0 and 6.5.0, and the changelog for 6.5.1 to see what’s new.
- WooCommerce Admin: We’ve updated to the 3.0.3 version of the feature plugin. See the changelog to find out what’s new.
- ActionScheduler: ActionScheduler has been updated to version 3.4.0. See the release post to see what’s new.
These are just some of the changes that are included in WooCommerce 6.1. You can find the complete changelog for this release in the changelog.txt file.
Actions and Filters
This release adds one action:
|woocommerce_page_wc-addons_connection_error||Triggered when there is an error with the connection to the WooCommerce.com marketplace.|
This release doesn’t add any filters.
There are no database changes in this release.
There are no template changes in this release.
is_ajax function has been deprecated. The WordPress function
wp_doing_ajax should be used instead.
Reposted from WooCommerce