- Weekly Core Updates1
- Weekly Theme Updates1
- Weekly Plugin Updates1
- Known Vulnerability Updates1
- 1 Hour Break/Fix Time
- Malware Scanning2
- Access and Change Logging2
- Uptime Monitoring2
- Optional Nightly Updates1
- eCommerce Logging2
- Daily Backups3
- Monthly Reports
- Optional Link / Redirection Management
- Optional DMARC Report Monitoring4
* On-boarding fees apply to sites that were not built by 7th Circle Designs. All sites must be stable and current before they are eligible for a care plan. (1) Updates made when available barring any conflicts with other installed code or server settings (2) If restoration is needed, website will be restored to the latest viable back up available (3) 1 month (30 days) of backups (4) DMARC reporting requires pre-configuration and a host that provides support for the protocols.
Terms of Service
Care plans are non-transferable. New sites or new site owners require a new care plan.
You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (Billing Cycle). Billing cycles will be set depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a care plan.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your care plan will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or 7th Circle Designs cancels it. You may cancel your care plan renewal either through your online account management page or through the contact form.
A valid payment method is required to process the payment for your care plan. You shall provide 7th Circle Designs with accurate and complete billing information that may include but not limited to full name, address, state, postal or zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize 7th Circle Designs to charge all care plan fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, 7th Circle Designs reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service with immediate effect.
Permission and Confidentiality
Client will grant 7th Circle Designs complete access to the web page listed above, including all write permissions necessary for the work.
7th Circle Designs agrees that any knowledge gained as a result of this relationship shall remain confidential.
7th Circle Designs further agrees that all of the Client’s materials accessed during the website maintenance, including but not limited to logos, written materials, and products, belong solely to the Client. 7th Circle Designs has no rights to these items in any way.
7th Circle Designs will maintain ownership of the specific designs, including texts, graphics and photos, that he/she/it creates for the purposes of this website maintenance.
Client will be responsible for all fees in regards to their site through the respective vendors (including but not limited to; domain renewal, dns, email, premium themes, premium plugins)
DNS must be hosted with Cloudflare and 7th Circle Designs must be granted access to that account to manage your site records.