This plugin enables users to set a custom logo and favicon/icon to the websites’ RSS feeds. This plugin also allows customized feed content and adding thumbnails in feeds. Save the logo and favicon.ico to your root folder and configure settings in your wp-config.php file. This has been updated to not add a footer to your feed to clean up Pinterest advertising.
- Enable WP automatic feed links — Included since 1.0.0
- Add icon and logo to Atom feeds — Included since 1.0.0
- Add icon and logo to RSS feeds — Included since 1.0.0
- Add icon and logo to RDF feeds — Included since 1.0.0
- Delay feed update — Added 1.2.0
- Add custom feed content — Added 1.1.0, updated 1.7.3, Disabled 2.2.2
- Show post thumbnails in feeds — Added 1.2.0