This plugin disables automatic update emails, Admin notification of new users, and password changed emails.
- Disable email notification of automatic updates — Included since 1.0.0
- DISABLE ADMIN default WordPress new user notification emails — Included since 1.0.0
- Disable password changed emails — Included since 1.0.0
A little plugin to show the admin bar only for admins. Edit the file to allow others to see the admin bar.
This plugin enables automatic theme and plugin updates for anything in the repository.
- Enable automatic plugin updates – Included since 1.0.0
- Enable automatic theme updates – Included since 1.0.0
This plugin disables the WordPress Heartbeat API everywhere except post.php and post-new.php, and extends the time from 15 to 60 seconds.
- Disable WordPress Heartbeat API Everywhere Except for post.php and post-new.php – Included since 1.0.0
- Change heartbeat to 60 seconds – Included since 1.0.0
This plugin includes a collection of Easy Digital Download tweaks that include password settings, headers, and displaying zero cost items as “FREE”. This plugin also includes email tweaks to enable emails for recurring payments and disable new user notification emails.
- Clean header — Added 3.1.0
- Send email for EDD recurring payments — Included since 1.0.0
- Show FREE if price is 0.00 — Included since 1.0.0, Updated 3.2.0
- Disable new user notification email, admin and users in EDD — Added 2.0.0
- Force a minimum password length at checkout — Added 3.3.0
This plugin extends user login session for a period of 1 year.
- Extended login – Included since 1.0.0
This plugin removes the WooCommerce Generator tag, styles, and scripts from non- WooCommerce pages.
- Optimize WooCommerce Scripts – Included since 1.0.0
- Remove Woo Dashboard Widgets – Added 2.0.0
Sets Facebook Open Graph attributes on posts and pages (edit to add user id and default image). Sets Google Authorship (edit to add ids).
This plugin adds extra social media fields to the user screen and removes some older ones, also removing the color options for the profile.
- Add Extra Contact Methods to User Profiles — Included since 1.0.0
- Remove admin color scheme options from user profile — Included since 1.0.0
This plugin adjusts page or post settings for SEO optimizations, such as removing short words from the SEO slug and generating text tags on photo used by screen readers and to provide enhanced searchability.
- Automatically sanitize page/post SEO slug from short words — Added 1.5.0, Removed 1.6.0
- Auto-Generate ALT tag for images — Included since 1.5.0
This plugin provides a number of custom configuration settings to increase security for sites, including login security, brute force attack protection, and preventing access to certain functionality.
- Add custom admin login CSS to hide the Lost Password and Register links — Added 2.0.0
- Redirect your author archive link to your “About” page — Added 1.6.0
- Prevent access to functions.php — Added 1.2.0
- Removes the version string (?ver=) from scripts and stylesheets. — Included since 1.0.0
- Remove junk from head — Included since 1.0.0
- Remove version info from head and feeds — Included since 1.0.0
- Obscure login screen error messages — Added 1.1.0
- Remove ability to post by email — Added 1.1.0
- Protect against the Brute Force Amplification Attack — Added 2.1.0, Updated 2.2.0
- Remove wp version param from any enqueued scripts — Added 2.2.0
- Remove All Meta Generators — Added 3.0.0
- Remove developer generated comments from HTML — Added 3.1.0
This plugin provides custom settings to optimize your site for readers.
- Responsive Images — Added 2.1.0
- Stop WP from guessing URLs — Added 1.7.0, Disabled 2.2.0
- Redirect to Single Post If There is One Post in Category/Tag — Included since 1.1.0
- Prevent jpg compression — Added 1.6.0, Disabled 2.3.0
This plugin enables a use of a custom login and dashboard logo as well as favicons. Save logo and favicon in your root folder and set h x w and file names in your wp-config.php
- Custom login logo — Included since 1.0.0
- Add favicon — Added 2.7.0
- Add custom dashboard logo — Added 2.7.0
This plugin customizes the Dashboard and login layout.
- Remove WP Logo from admin dashboard — Added 1.9.0
- Custom Login URL — Added 1.8.0
- Dashboard cleanup — Included since 1.2.0
- Add total members to right now — Added 1.3.0
- New media library column to re-attach images — Included since 1.2.0
- Customize admin message “Howdy” to “Logged in as” — Included since 1.2.0
- Clear AIOSEO SEO News from Dashboard — Added 2.0.1
This plugin sets and configures SMTP email (edit with username and password) by allowing the user to customize their sender email, return path and sender name.
- Set SMTP and connect to mail server — Added 2.0.0
- Set from address — Included since 1.0.0, Removed 3.3.0
- Set sender name to site name — Included since 1.0.0, Removed 3.1.1
- Set sender address — Added 2.2.2
- Set email type as HTML — Added 2.4.0, Removed 2.4.2
This plugin creates enhanced Editor configurations and excerpt settings.
- Set WordPress Featured Image Automatically — Included since 1.2.0, Removed 1.9.0
- Automatically clean up HTML WYSIWYG editor by closing missing tags — Included since 1.2.0
- Set the Visual Editor as default — Included since 1.2.0
- Extend HTML options in editor — Included since 1.2.0
- Add more buttons to visual editor — Included since 1.2.0
- Enable TinyMCE for post exerts — Included since 1.2.0
- Increase Excerpt entry box — Included since 1.2.0
- Custom color posts by status — Included since 1.2.0
This plugin sets WordPress Automatic Image Links to none