We are pleased to announce the release of WooCommerce 6.2. This release should be backwards compatible with the previous version.
This release contains:
- 281 commits from 35 contributors in WooCommerce Core
- 63 commits from 11 contributors in WooCommerce Admin
- 119 commits from 11 contributors in WooCommerce Blocks
As always, we recommend creating a backup of your site and making sure that your theme and any other plugins are compatible before updating. You can check out this update guide for more information.
What’s new in 6.2?
- WooCommerce Blocks: We’ve updated to the 6.7.3 version of the feature plugin. See the release posts for 6.6.0 and 6.7.0 to see what’s new.
- WooCommerce Admin: We’ve updated to the 3.1.0 version of the feature plugin. See the changelog to find out what’s new.
- New notice about upcoming minimum PHP 7.2 version bump coming in WooCommerce 6.5. (#31557)
- Removed images referred to from deprecated functions. (#31395)
These are just some of the changes that are included in WooCommerce 6.2. You can find the complete changelog for this release in the changelog.txt file.
Reposted form WooCommerce